- EDUB 1050 Early Years Curriculum and Instruction in Mathematics 1
- EUDB 2050 Early Years Curriculum and Instruction in Mathematics 2
- EDUB 1140 Introduction to Teaching Mathematics in the Middle Years
- EDUB 1250 Teaching Mathematics in the Middle Years
- EDUB 2140 Teaching Mathematics in the Senior Years
- EDUB 3050 Middle Years Learners and Learning
- EDUB 3054 Introduction to Teaching Mathematics in Middle Years 1
- EDUB 5220 K-9 Mathematics Education – Manitoba’s New Curriculum
- EDUB 5220 Education for Sustainability - What is Sustainability?
- EDUB 5230 Education for Sustainability - Teaching and Learning for Sustainability
- EDUB 5470 Understanding K-8 School Mathematics for Curriculum, Assessment, and Instruction
- EDUB 5770 Diagnosis and Remediation in Elementary School Mathematics
- EDUB 5800 Introduction to Educational Research
Graduate Courses (including student-initiated courses)
- EDUB 5800 Introducation to Educational Research
- EDUB 7480 Advanced Seminar in Mathematical Diagnosis and Remedy
- EDUB 7370 Teaching and Learning of Science and Mathematics
- EDUB 7370 Approaches to Curriculum in Science and Mathematics Education
- EDUC 7050 Critical Theorizing about Education
- EDUC 7050 Critical Research Methodologies in Education
- EDUB 7330 Inquiry in Curriculum and Instruction
- EDUB 7340 Education for Sustainability – What is Sustainability?
- EDUB 7340 Teacher Professional Development: Teacher Learning, Approaches, and Contexts
- EDUB 7350 Education for Sustainability – Teaching and Learning for Sustainability
- EDUB 7350 Teacher Induction and Mentoring
- EDUB 7350 Philosophizing as a Way toward Flourishing and Well-Being
- EDUB 7350 Inquiry into Numeracy in Early Education
- EDUB 7350 Teacher Professional Developpment - Autonomy and Responsibility
- EDUB 7360 Moving toward Sustainable Well-Being: Historical and Contemporary Conceptions of Sustainability and Well-Being
- EDUA 7200 Philosophy of Education
- EDUA 7860 Advanced Topics in Educational Research: Philosophical Inquiry
- EDUA 7860 Advanced Topics in Educational Research: Mixed Resaerch Methods in Education
- Wiens, Crystal, M.Ed. (thesis); completed 2014; "A Framework for Imaginative adn Caring Schools: A Better Way Towards Serving the Needs of Adolescent Girls"
- Cannon, Kim, M.Ed. (thesis); completed 2013; "Exploring Learning Conditions for Adult Learners in a Mathematics Course in Manitoba from a Critical Perspective"
- McIntosh, Blaine, M.Ed. (thesis); completed 2011; “Shifting Attention in Mathematics: Developing Problem Solving Abilities Through Problem-Solving Groups”
- Schilling, Katarina, M.Ed. (thesis); completed 2009;, “Oral Mathematics in the Teaching and Learning of Mathematics: A Study on the Impact of Oral Mathematics Drill Activities on Grade 9 Students’ Learning of Mathematics”
- Skyhar, Candy, M.Ed. (thesis); completed 2009; “Viewing Learning as Complex Participation in a Community of Practice Characterized by Mathematical Inquiry”
Thesis Advisory Committee Member
- Colatruglio, Sarah, M.Sc. (Department of Human Nutritional Sciences; thesis); completed 2014; "Understanding Food Literacy from Perceptions of Young Canadian Adults: A Qualitative Study"
- Matthews, Tracey, M.Ed. (thesis); completed 2013; "Why Did I Mark That? Understanding the Assessment of Student Learning Through Self-Study”
- Long, David, M.Ed. (thesis); completed 2012; "The Manifold & Intention Curriculum Model: A Way to Create and Evaluate Curriculum"
- Vogt, Rose, M.Ed. (thesis); completed 2011; “Co-Constructing Collaborative Classrooms: Novice and Veteran Teachers Perceptions of Working with Educational Assistants"
- Janzen Roth, Evan, M.Ed. (thesis); completed 2011; “Pattern Math: A Design Experiment of Mathematical Inquiry”
- Woodard, Randall, M.Ed. (thesis); completed, 2010; “An Exploratory Study of the Utility for Educational Leaders of Anders K. Ericsson’s Theory of Expert Performance within the Domain of Service to Others “
- Hirst, Andy, M.Ed. (thesis); completed 2007; “’To Thine Own Self Be True’: One Teacher’s Self-Study of the Tensions and Processes Involved in Changing His Identity When Teaching Non-Traditional Mathematics Students”
- Reimer, Anne, M.Ed (thesis); completed 2005; "“Balancing Understanding and Skills Development in Mathematics Teaching: Giving Voice to Student Perceptions”