ACeDB - Customizing your database
- Where to start
- Building your knowledge base
- Setting up group access
Where to start
- First things firstOpening message - When xace starts up, it
writes various messages to the window in which it was launched. The file
wspec/datainfo.wrm contains text that is printed along with these messages.
You can put any message you wish displayed at startup into this file.
- Header bar title - The header bar of the main ACeDB window contains
a title specified in the file wspec/displays.wrm. This line looks like:
- _DDtMain -g TEXT_FIT -t "xxxxx Lab" -w .43 -height .26 -help
- Change xxxxx Lab to something that identifies the database.
- Start with a few classes
- Expand your schema
Building your knowledge base
Setting up group access
Return to ACEDB - setting up a laboratory database