Import Formats Supported
- Reads lane files from SCF, not gel files.
- ABI 3100/3700
- Reads lane files from ABI 3100 or ABI3700.
- ABI Trace
- Reads lane files from ABI 377, not gel files.
- CEQ Trace
- Reads fragment results text files exported from a CEQ 2000.
Lane Sizing Formulas
- Don't Size
- Simply uses the scan numbers so no sizing is performed.
- Local Southern
- Size lane based on the method described by E.M. Southern 
- Show Un-normalized Data
- Shows the data before any normalizing was performed.
- Normalize on Total Signal
- Normalizes the lanes based on the total signal intensity of the lane.
- Normalize on Partial Signal
- Normalizes the lanes based on the stronger part of the signal intensity of the lane.
Bin Scoring Functions
- Score a segregating population with labels like A and B.
Peak Locating Algorithms
- Find Highest
- Finds the highest value in a region and records it as a peak.
Cutoff Level Functions
- Sets a constant cutoff point for a region in the lane.
Final Analysis Techniques
- Bin Display
- Display the scoring of all of the bins.
- MapMaker Compatible
- Display the scoring of all of the bins in a format compatible with MapMaker.
Auto-generated on 7/25/2014 13:46