- Cleanrun(cmds, rm_list=, fork=True)
- cmds - a command, with arguments passed as a list, as described in subprocess.call.
rm_list - list of files to remove after command has terminated
fork - if fork = True, run in the background as a separate process
- cat_to(INFILE, h_OUTFILE)
- Write the contents of one file to a new file
- Choose a remote host on which to execute a program.
Currently, this is dumb function whose sole task
is to rotate a list of hosts in $BIRCH/.BIRCHrhosts
so that no one host always gets jobs. It should be
replaced with a more sophisticated function that finds hosts
that the user has permissions to execute programs on.
- forkrun(popenargs, ENV=None)
- run_clean(cmds, rm_list=)