|Mail:||Department of Civil Engineering
University of Manitoba
Room E1- 432 (EITC), 15 Gillson street
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 5V6
Professional and Academic Affiliations
- Canadian Geotechnical Society, since 2013.
- Quebec Professional Engineers, since 2014.
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), since 2014.
Professional Committee Member
- Program Director (2014-2015) : The Canadian Geotechnical Society - Western Quebec Section, Montreal, Canada.
- Secretary (2013-2014) : The Canadian Geotechnical Society - Western Quebec Section Montreal, Canada.
- Secretary (2011-2012) : Postdoctoral Association - Laval University, Quebec City, Canada.
- Treasurer (2007-2008) : L'Amicale des Doctorants Elèves Chercheurs de l'ENPC (ADEC-ENPC), Paris, France.
- Member (2002-2004) : Undergraduate Student Association of Civil Engineering, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran.
Scientific Committee Member
- eSim (2014) : General themes of the eSim conference surround the modeling and simulation of processes and performance of the built environment. This includes all aspects of building simulation ranging from the simulators themselves to results of unique and innovative models. Coverage includes modeling physical processes (energy, occupant comfort, daylighting, etc.), control methods, community energy systems, building simulation tools, use of tools with building code/incentive programs, and performance visualization/validation.
- Canadian Geotechnical Journal, since 2012.
- Cold Regions Science and Technology (Elsevier Editorial System), since 2011.
- Project Manager in Geotechnical Engineering (2013-2014) at Group ABS Inc.:Project Manager of more than 60 versatile geotechnical projects in collaboration with MTQ and different municipalities in Quebec, Canada.
- Junior Geotechnical Engineer (2005-2006) at Sakoo Consulting Engineers, Tehran, Iran.