PhD positions available: (Posted on 2019-04-24)
There are a number of PhD positions immediately available in the group.
· Multiscale modeling, imaging and testing of bones (2 positions)
· Finite element modeling of heterogeneous and anisotropic materials (2 positions)
High-quality applicants are encouraged to submit the following documents to the attention of Dr. Y. Luo.
1) Full CV.
2) BSc and MSc transcripts.
3) One representative publication (favorably a journal paper).
4) A two-page research proposal relevant to the above two projects.
Note: Only applicants who have high quality and are willing to dedicate to computational and experimental biomechanics will be considered.
Current Members (ME – Mechanical Eng.; BME – Biomedical Eng.)
· Ali Asgari (ME MSc)
· Anastasia Tas (BME PhD)
· Avwerosuo Amromanoh (ME MSc)
· Chukwudi Ubaka (ME MSc)
· Wanshi Yu (ME MSc)
· Yijian Liu (ME PhD)
· Adam Ghoneim (PDF)
· Chun-Nan Wu (Undergraduate thesis)
· Eniyavan Subramanian (MSc)
· Franklin Ogidi (Biosystems, BSc)
· Guillaume Barral (ME MSc, exchange student from Spain)
· Hongxi Chen (MSc)
· Hossein Kheirollahi (MSc)
· Huijuan Yang (MSc)
· Ida Khosravipour (MSc)
· Kevin Chody (Undergraduate thesis)
· Kevin Y. Zhang (Summer student)
· Masoud Nasiri (PhD)
· Md Tanvir Faisal (PDF)
· Pei Zhang (Undergraduate thesis)
· Sarah Fay (ME Undergraduate)
· Sean O'Brien (MSC, PhD)
· Sharif Ahmed (MSc)
· Shuman Yang (PDF)
· Siamak Kazembakhshi (MSc)
· Yichen Zhang (MSc)
· Yujia Long (MSc)
· Zannatul Ferdous (MSC)
· Zhaoxia Li (MSc)
· Zhaoyang Liang (MSc)
Address: E1-444, E1-437, E1-409 EITC, 75A Chancellor’s Circle, Winnipeg, MB R3T 5V6, Canada