|(above) Winnipeg Electric Co. streetcar #604 in 1951. This picture
was taken at the North Barn, ready for service on the Portage line.
This streetcar was built by Winnipeg Electric Street Railway Co.
in 1913 and was part of a series of 39 streetcars built in that year.
It had a seating capacity of 44 passengers.
Photo Courtesy of Winnipeg Transit.