- Swartz, T.B., Gill, P.S. and Muthukumarana, S. (2013). Bayesian Models for the Study of Triadic Data in Cognitive Social Structures, Submitted.
- Muthukumarana, S. and Ram C. Tiwari (2012). Meta-Analysis using Dirichlet Process, Statistical Methods in Medical Research, Online.
- Muthukumarana, S. and Swartz, T.B. (2012). Bayesian Analysis of Ordinal Survey Data using the Dirichlet Process to Account for Respondent Personality Traits, Communications in Statistics - Simulation and Computation, To appear.
- Muthukumarana, S. and Ghosh, P. (2012). A Semiparametric Bayesian Approach for Mark-Recapture Estimation, Model Assisted Statistics and Applications, To appear.
- Appadoo, S., Thavaneswaran, A. and Muthukumarana, S. (2012). Option Pricing Applications of Quadratic Volatility Models. Journal of Mathematical Finance 2 (2), 159-174.
- Mark A. Gamalo, Muthukumarana, S., Pulak Ghosh and Ram C. Tiwari. (2011). A Generalized p-value Approach for Assessing Noninferiority in a Three-Arm Trial. Statistical Methods in Medical Research, Online.
- Ghosh, P., Gill, P.S., Muthukumarana, S. and Swartz, T.B. (2010). A Semi-parametric Bayesian Approach to Network Modelling using Dirichlet Process Priors. The Australian and New Zealand Journal of Statistics, 52(3), 289-302.
- Swartz, T.B., Gill, P.S. and Muthukumarana, S. (2009). Modelling and Simulation for One-day Cricket. The Canadian Journal of Statistics, 37(2), 143-160.
Conference and Seminar Presentations:
- Muthukumarana, S., Schwarz, C.J. and Swartz, T.B. (2008). Bayesian Analysis of Mark-Recapture Data with Travel Time-dependent Survival Probabilities (with discussion). The Canadian Journal of Statistics, 36(1), 5-28.
- Panel Session on Methodological Innovations for Patient-Oriented Research, The George & Fay Yee Centre for Healthcare Innovation (CHI), University of Manitoba / Winnipeg Regional Health Authority, December 2012 (12/12/12/12 Noon).
- Random-Effects Meta-Analysis Using Dirichlet Process, Joint Statistical Meetings, San Diego California, August 2012. (Topic contributed)
- Modelling Heterogeneity in Mark-recapture Data Using the Dirichlet Process, ISBA 2012 World Meeting, Kyoto Japan, June 2012. (Special Topic Session)
- Assessing Noninferiority in Multi Arm Clinical Trials, Statistical Society of Canada annual Meeting, University of Guelph, Guelph Ontario, June 2012. (Invited)
- Bayesian Modelling and Computation for One-day Cricket, ASASL Conference on Statistical Concepts and Methods for the Modern World, Colombo Sri Lanka, December 2011. (Invited)
- Bayesian Latent Variable Methods with Applications, Joint Statistical Meetings, Miami Beach Florida, August 2011. (Topic contributed)
- Introduction to Bayesian Methods for Linear and Nonlinear Regression, Statistics Seminar, University of Manitoba, April 2011.
- Bayesian Modelling and Computation for One-day Cricket, IISA Conference on Probability, Statistics and Data Analysis, North Carolina State University, April 2011. (Invited)
- A Semiparametric Bayesian Approach for Modelling Ordinal Survey Data, Joint Statistical Meetings, Vancouver, August 2010.
- Bayesian Modelling and Computation using WinBUGS (Job Talk), Department of Statistics, University of Manitoba, April 2010.
- A Semi-parametric Bayesian Approach for Modelling Ordinal Survey Data, Statistical Modelling and Inference Conference, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia, February 2010. (Poster)
- This poster was also presented at Frontiers of Statistical Decision Making and Bayesian Analysis Conference, University of Texas at San Antonio, March 2010 and also received the travel award.
- A Bayesian Social Relations Model using Dirichlet Process Priors, Joint UBC/SFU Graduate Student Workshop in Statistics, Simon Fraser University, November 2009. (Invited)
- Bayesian Analysis of Ordinal Response Survey Data using Dirichlet Process Priors, Statistical Society of Canada annual Meeting, University of British Columbia, June 2009.
- Simulating ODI cricket Matches, 5th annual Canadian Young Researchers Conference (CYRC) in Mathematics and Statistics, University of Alberta, May 2008. (Invited)
- A Bayesian Model for One-day International Cricket Matches, PIMS Collaborative Research Group Meeting on Bayesian Modelling and Computation for Networks, Seattle Washington, May 2008. (Invited)
- Bayesian Analysis of Mark-Recapture Data, Joint UBC/SFU Graduate Student Workshop in Statistics, University of British Columbia, May 2007. (Invited)